Thursday, June 12, 2008

The proverbial slate is clean.



For those of you who waited patiently for me to update my former blog, please accept my apologies for keeping you waiting for so long. For many reasons, it was time to relocate the blog, and I just kept putting off doing it. I don't know why, because I have been looking forward to starting a new one! On my previous site, I had become somewhat of a bad blogger. Call it laziness, misplaced priorities, or just the daily marathon of running around after a busy toddler...whatever the reason, I had really slacked off. Anyway, with the beginning of this new blog, I can just feel all the possibilities. (I will write every day! I will keep the pictures coming regularly! People will know what we are doing at all times! It will be great!)

Thanks for sticking around...even if the possibilities fail to materialize. I promise to give it my best effort, and I'm hopeful that this website will be easier to update than my previous site, which might just motivate me to update it more often.

No comments: