Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged


This is the first time I have ever been "Tagged" by a friend who also keeps a blog. So I don't know if I'm doing it right, but here goes. I was asked by Debbie to post the 5th photo from my 5th folder and comment on it. Here it is! It's a photo of my dear husband from when we were in California celebrating our 1-year anniversary. This one was in front of the Ravenswood winery in the Sonoma Valley where we tasted some excellent wines! It's kind of fitting, because we just celebrated our 4-year anniversary a few weeks ago, and as part of our celebration we opened our priciest bottle of wine that we had purchased on this day, at this winery. Sweetie, I'm so grateful for you!! Thank you for being a wonderful, caring husband and such a devoted father.
So, now I'm supposed to tag 5 more friends. But I don't actually know too many friends who keep blogs, just a few. So, I'm tagging Stacy, Tara, Jon's Michelle, Maria K., and Jonalee. This should be fun. I'll have to send them emails since I don't think anyone except my family checks in on my blog, so none of these girls will ever know they've been tagged unless I tell them.
[...the sound of crickets...]

No comments: