Friday, June 13, 2008

Top Ten Tricks


Dorothy's Top 10 Tricks (of the moment)

10) Climbing up on the couch. And getting down. And up. And down.

9) Closing her eyes voluntarily when we ask her to. She squints her eyes and then tightly closes them, all the while with a big smile on her face. It's too adorable.

8) Initiating her own games of peek-a-boo. She puts her hands over her eyes and says "BEE BOO!" or "BEE BA BOO!"

7) Climbing into the entertainment center and curling her entire little body up on one of the shelves. (This must be seen to be believed, so I've included a photo).

6) Feeding herself yogurt with a spoon. She did this today and only dribbled a little bit.

5) Pointing out buses when we're driving and yelling "Bus! Bus!"

4) Pointing at the window and saying "Guck! Guck!" when she hears the sound of a fire truck way off in the distance. She always hears it WAY before I do.

3) Saying the word "monkey" (sounds like "nun-ny") and then going "oh-oh-ah-ah-oh-oh-ah" because that's the sound a monkey (apparently!) makes. Daddy and I were falling over laughing.

2) Giving closed-mouth kisses. She leans her face forward, leading with her mouth, and says "mmmmm" until I respond by kissing her.

1) Laying down and making fake snoring sounds (she learned this from Daddy, who frequently pretends to sleep and snore while they are playing).

1 comment:

Secretly Turkish said...

You know, I often curl up into the entertainment system myself and I am thirty four years old. Some fun you just never outgrow!

xoxoxo, Auntie Tara